Oakley's® got you covered with these lightweight, protective Infinite Hero Signature Series Radar Path Sunglasses.
- Durable, all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O-Matter® frame.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nose pads provide incredible traction.
- Three-Point Fit keeps glasses in place for optimal comfort and performance.
- Integrated surge ports channels airflow to keep you cool.
- Metal icon accents.
- Optimized peripheral view with Polaric Ellipspoid™ lens.
- Optical performance and impact protection adhering to ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Plutonite® lens offer 100% UV protection.
- Iridium® lens coating reduces glare.
- Interchangeable lenses for superior performance.
- Protective, sport-specific Oakley
soft vault included.
Among the many surf-style clothing companies, Oakley™ is becoming increasingly well-known for their men's and women's clothing, Oakley board shorts, Oakley sandals and Oakley backpacks. Oakley combines technology with art to make their products the most appealing on multiple levels. They claim that "Mad Science" drives them to find problems, create revolutionary solutions and package the finished product in eye-catching art.
Centered in Orange County, California, Oakley headquarters looks like a space station. In the Oakley research labs, over 600 patents have been awarded which have increased comfort, style and use. Take a pair of Oakley sandals for example. Its product description has an unbelievable amount of technology: Compression molded footbed with foam and laser-etched graphics for traction, Unobtanium® rubber for durability and Microban® antibacterial material to kill bacteria. It sounds more like an astronaut's boot than an affordable Oakley sandal.
The surfing world needs surfing fashion that can withstand the rigorous waters without compromising style. And with Oakley's technical achievements, the science fiction world meets the sporting world. Now, Oakley is worn in over 110 countries by surfers, beach goers, pool people and anyone who loves water sports. Oakley's line of board shorts, bikinis, one-piece swimsuits and sandals have the best mix of technology and style.